Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tick Tock

We are officially 18 days away from our wedding day.

Here is a list that is driving me mad:

  • I do not have any bouquets made because I can't decide on flowers.
  • I have no idea how my hair is going to look or who is going to do it for me or my bridesmaids.
  • I still don't know how many people are coming, I'm waiting on 15 RSVP cards. What's the protocol on that? Don't ask me, I don't know.
  • We still haven't picked a song for our first dance.
  • I am still deciding between three songs for my father/daughter dance.
  • We haven't purchased any alcohol or beverages yet.
  • I still haven't found a strapless bra I like.
  • We haven't even started putting together the favors yet.
  • I never lost those five pounds I wanted to, in fact I may have gained a pound or two considering I grab a pint of ice cream out of the freezer every time I look at this list.

Here is a list that is not driving me mad:

  • I cannot wait to be his wife.

Lots to do today, better get to it.

xoxo,

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment