Friday, September 27, 2013

Invites

Welp, the invitations have all been mailed out and as Richard so eloquently stated as the last one dropped into the mailbox... there's no going back now! True, very true! So, now we patiently wait for the RSVP cards to come back so we can get an accurate number on everything from food to decor. As you can see from the invites we are not having a "traditional" wedding. This is a second wedding for both of us... so we just want it to be laid back and fun! A celebration of love and the fact that after over 20 years, we finally ended up together!

Now I'm off to find napkins in the color and size I want. Wish me luck!

xoxo

Jenn

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for including us in your important day, Jennifer. The invite arrived yesterday and I love it! I can't wait to see what other little details you've got up your sleeve!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol -- I am new to this site. I am no longer "Unknown!"

      Delete
  2. I was like... "Ahhh" I wish I knew who this was!! Of course you'd be included!! <3 I'm so excited for the day! The planning has been so much fun!

    ReplyDelete