Friday, July 26, 2013

The Beginning...

I have been a "part time" vintage seller on Etsy for almost two years now, but a month ago, I threw caution to the wind, took a leap of faith and haven't looked back!

I knew the time was right to quit my "day job" when I spent the majority of my shift daydreaming about all the estate sales, garage sales, and flea markets I was missing out on. While I was busy serving burgers to the the downtown lunch crowd, my heart was on the road. I longed to be zig-zagging from county to county on the hunt for unique, antique and vintage treasures. So one month ago today, with shaky hands and a butterfly stomach, I turned in my two week notice and turned my daydream into my day job.

My Etsy shop, Suite 22, has now become my full time job. Join me on this exciting new journey as I chronicle my day to day life and the triumphs and tribulations of being a Vintage Shop Girl in a modern day world.

No comments:

Post a Comment